This policy covers all data that is shared by a visitor with us whether directly via www.phshealthcare.co.uk or via email.
This policy provides an explanation as to what happens to any personal data that you share with us, or that we collect from you either directly via this website, email, telephone or face to face.
Certain businesses are required under the data protection act to have a data controller. For the purpose of the General Data Protection Act 2018 our data controller is Geoff Powell and can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information we collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as contact us via the “contact” page. This includes your name and contact details and any other data we need to process your request.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. It is used by us to analyse how visitors interact with the website so that we can continue to develop and improve this site.
For more information on cookies you can read the guidance.
- Use of your information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us relating to our services and to provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you if you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or services/products changes, that may affect our service.
- We may use your data or permit selected and agreed third parties to use your data, these will only be FCA authorised brokers or Consultants so that you can be provided with information about services which we consider may be of interest to you. They may contact you about these services by any of the methods that you consented to at the time your information was collected.
- If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
- If you do not want us to use your data for ourselves or third parties you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
- Legal basis for processing your data
- We will only use your personal data where the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your data in the following circumstances:
- Where necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation we are subject to
- For our legitimate interest (as described within this policy) where your interest and fundamental rights do not override these interests
- Where you have consented for us to do so
- Storing your personal data
- Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers, these are located at the Business Premises at Beech House 6 Cleveland Drive Little Sutton CH664XY.Details relating to any transactions entered into our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and the transmission of such data is entirely at your own risk.
- Disclosing your information
- Notably our professional advisers including our affiliated consultants and brokers who should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- We may disclose personal data to the police, regulatory bodies, legal advisors or similar third parties where we are under a legal duty to disclose or share personal data in order to comply with any legal obligations. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Accessing, updating, deleting and restricting use of personal data
The General Data Protection Act 2018 gives you 8 rights with regards to the processing of your personal data.
- It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if the personal data we hold about you changes.
- The second right allows you to access all the information that we hold about you. The data will be provided in an intelligible form. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to a payment fee of £10 which covers our cost in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details in section 8.
- The third right allows you to rectify any accurate personal data we may hold on you. Should you wish to update or amend such data as you feel it is inaccurate, please contact us.
- The forth right allows you to request for us to remove your personal data from our database entirely, this can be done through contacting us.
- The fifth right allows you to restrict our use of your personal data. This allows you to prevent any further use of your data, yet we can still store this data. If you wish to do this, please contact us.
- The sixth right gives you the right to use any of the data we hold for your own purposes. This data can be obtained as instructed through section 7.3.
- The seventh right allows you to object to our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances or withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data. To request this please contact us via the contact details below.
- We do not make decisions via automated systems, therefore the eighth right does not apply to our organisation.
- By law we must respond to any of the above requests within one calendar month.
General data protection Regulations (GDPR) came into force on 25th May 2018.This regulation works in association with the General Data Protection Act 2018.PHS the healthcare People uses the GDPR Regulation which includes the following data protection principles.
8.1. Data must be used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
8.2 Data must be collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
8.3 Data must be relevant to the purpose we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
8.4 Must be kept accurate and up to date.
8.5. Data must be kept as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
8.6. Data must be kept securely.
- Contacting us
We welcome any queries, comments or requests you may have regarding this policy please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Or call us on free phone: 0800 169 2419
If you would prefer to write to us then our contact address is:
Beech House, 6 Cleveland Drive, Ledsham Park, Little Sutton, CH66 4XY
Data Protection Register: 23342554 Our brokers and consultants are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority